Meet Your Doctor
- Don't ignore foot pain. It is not normal. If you experience any type of persistent pain in the foot or ankle, please contact our office.
- Inspect your feet regularly. Pay attention to changes in color and temperature. Look for thick or discolored nails (a sign of developing fungus), and check for cracks or cuts in the skin. Peeling or scaling on the soles of feet may indicate Athlete's Foot. Any growth on the foot is not considered normal.
- Wash your feet regularly, especially between the toes, and be sure to dry them completely.
- Trim toenails straight across, but not too short. Be careful not to cut nails in corners or on the sides; this can lead to ingrown toenails. Persons with diabetes, poor circulation, or heart problems should not treat their own feet, because they are more prone to infection.
- Make sure that your shoes fit properly. Purchase new shoes later in the day when feet tend to be at their largest, and replace worn out shoes as soon as possible.
- Select and wear the right shoe for each sport or activity that you are engaged in (e.g., running shoes for running).
- Alternate shoes—don't wear the same pair of shoes every day.
- Avoid walking barefooted. Your feet will be more prone to injury and infection. At the beach or when wearing sandals always use sunblock on your feet.
- Be cautious when using home remedies for foot ailments. Self-treatment may turn a minor problem into a major one.
- If you are a diabetic, please contact our office and schedule a check-up at least once a year.
Welcome to Our Practice
Dr. William C. Stoll & Dr. Dwayne Lay
Board Certified Foot Specialist
3193 Howell Mill Road Suite 326
Atlanta, GA 30327
Hey, check out our video!
Paces Pavilion is a Multiple Speciality medical and surgical building with offices including General Medicine, Pediatrics, Diabetes Management, Pain Management, Hand Surgery, and Foot Surgery. It is attached to the Palisades, which includes Orthopedic offices for the Knee, Shoulder, and Hip. There is also a Neuromuscular Center as well as Physical Therapy.
Not everyone needs foot surgery.
In fact, more than 80% of foot pain can be relieved through conservative treatments that Dr. Stoll can provide.
However for those that do need Foot Surgery, Dr Stoll is Board Certified in both Medicine and Surgery by the American Board ofMultispecialties in Podiatry, and has an excellent reputation backed by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, The American Society of Podiatric Surgery, The American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, The American Board of Multiple Specialities in Podiatry, the American Podiatric Medical Association, and the Georgia Podiatric Medical Association.
Dr. Stoll has privileges for elective outpatient surgery, emergent surgical services, and Emergency Room Consultations at both Piedmont Hospital and Northside Hospital.
Consumers Research Council of America has chosen Dr. Stoll to be one of "America's Top Podiatrists" in Foot Surgery. He has earned this award in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, and 2014.
Dr. Stoll encourages all patients online to read his blog on this website, Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace which has useful information about foot injuries.
Atlanta Foot Care Center specializes in the treatment of medical and surgical disorders of the foot and ankle such as Gout Treatment, Bunion Surgery, Ingrown Toenails, Heel pain & many more complex nerve and arthritic injuries, Dr. Stoll has provided thousands of patients with relief.
Atlanta Foot Care Center accepts most insurance, and can easily be reached at 404-355-4522 or you can email a request for an appointment.
Please have your insurance information available so our staff can verify benefits before your appointment.
We hope you find this website useful and invite you tocontact us with your questions at any time.
Atlanta Foot Care Center is located in the Buckhead Community of Atlanta, easily accessible by MARTA, Georgia 400, Highway 85, Highway 75, and also Peachtree and Piedmont Roads.
Parking is easily accessible in front of the office and is secured and covered for a minimal parking fee. If you are disabled and you qualify, MARTA offers Paratransit transportation to this office. MARTA can be reached at 404-848-5826.
|Monday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
"I can finally walk around pain free."
- Stephanie De Leon